Saturday, May 16, 2015

Photo Journal

Introduction:

I started this blog to share my photographic hobby with friends and family. It also conveniently doubles as a journal of sorts to which we can look back on in the future.

My camera kit:

I converted from a Sony Alpha 350 DSLR to an Olympus mirrorless kit last year and have never looked back. The Sony was my first upgrade from the pocketable point and shoots and served me well for 7 years. But the discrete size of the mirrorless kit has been good on both my back and my ability to always be ready for a photo opportunity. I believe that my kit is as complete as it will ever need to be:

Olympus OMD EM-10
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F/4.0-5.6 OIS Lens

First Images:

The following shots of Minerva the foster kitten were taken with the 60mm macro lens.

Minerva the foster kitten

Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment